ICON on Main in Royal Oak offers flexible short-term furnished apartment rentals with all the upscale amenities you want. Located just off I-75 and I-696, residents can enjoy a game at Ford Field or Comerica Park or commute to Detroit, Birmingham, and Troy in under 30 minutes. Choose your new home from a variety of studio, one-, or two-bedroom floorplans, and contact our leasing office to schedule a tour today.
Frequently Asked Questions About Short Term Stays at ICON on Main
1. How long is a lease for a short-term lease?
The fully furnished short-term rentals at Icon on Main have a one-month minimum leasing term. Contact our leasing office to learn more and schedule a tour of our apartment community today.
2. Are there move-in fees for a short-term lease apartment and is the security deposit refundable?
There is a $200 lease administration fee plus a $500-Full Month refundable security deposit.
3. How will my short-term lease apartment in Royal Oak be prepared?
All the apartments at ICON on Main are professionally cleaned before a new tenant moves in. The fully furnished units all include fresh bedding and the mattress protector is changed between occupants.
4. What furniture items are available in my fully-furnished short-term apartment?
All of the residents at ICON on Main pet-friendly apartments in Royal Oak, MI enjoy countless amenities and complimentary services for easy living that include modern kitchens, an in-unit washer and dryer, on-site parking, and a private Elevator.
Our fully furnished apartments come with the following furniture:
- Living Room: Sofa, chair, coffee table, end table, TV, Dining Table.
- Bedroom(s): Bed with all bedding and pillows, end tables, lamps, Television in primary bedroom. All closets have hangers.
- Kitchen: 8 each of plates, bowls, highball glasses, rocks glasses, coffee cups, saucers, spoons, forks, knives. Also includes an assortment of cookware, a coffee maker, and all stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
- Laundry: Ironing board, iron, hangers, washer, and dryer in unit.
- Cleaning Supplies: Swiffer sweeper and pads, vacuum cleaner.
5. What is the lease renewal process for short-term leases?
Please contact our friendly management team for more information.