ICON on Main makes renting fully furnished corporate housing in Royal Oak, MI easy. Our beautiful studio, one-, and two-bedroom apartments accommodate individuals and companies with temporary and longer-term work assignments in the Metro Detroit area. Our community is conveniently located in downtown Royal Oak and provides easy access to I-696 and I-75.
Stress-Free Business Relocation
ICON on Main provides no-hassle leasing options for executive relocations and temporary traveling business accommodations. Our pet-friendly community offers all of the upscale amenities you want in a new home, including cable and internet, on-site parking options, and controlled building access. Enjoy the convenience and comfort of an in-unit washer/dryer, plus dry cleaning and housekeeping services. Check out the frequently asked questions for our corporate stay apartments, and then contact our leasing office today with any additional questions you may have.
Frequently Asked Questions About Our Fully Furnished Corporate Stay Apartments
1. What is the difference between a corporate stay and an extended stay lease?
Corporate leases are leased in the name of a business for the convenience of their employees that need temporary accommodations. Extended stay leases are a commitment of 3 or more months. They are both great options for those individuals looking for fully furnished apartments with flexible leasing options in Royal Oak, MI.
2. How long is a lease for a corporate stay apartment?
There is a one-month minimum for furnished apartment stays. Contact management for more information.
3. Are there move-in fees for a corporate apartment apartment and is the security deposit refundable?
There is a $200 Lease Admin Fee, plus a $500 to full-month rent refundable security deposit depending on the results of the resident screening.
4. How will my corporate stay apartment be prepared?
All of the apartments at ICON on Main are professionally cleaned before each new resident moves in. The fully furnished apartments are prepared with fresh bedding and mattress protector changed between each new resident.
5. What furniture items are available in my apartment?
All of the residents at ICON on Main enjoy countless amenities and services for easy living that include modern kitchens, an in-unit washer and dryer, on-site parking, and a private Elevator.
Our furnished apartments come with the following furniture:
- Living Room: Sofa, chair, coffee table, end table, TV, Dining Table.
- Bedroom(s): Bed with all bedding and pillows, end tables, lamps, Television in primary bedroom. All closets have hangers.
- Kitchen: 8 each of plates, bowls, highball glasses, rocks glasses, coffee cups, saucers, spoons, forks, knives. Also includes an assortment of cookware, Keurig coffee maker, and all stainless steel appliances including a dishwasher.
- Laundry: Ironing board, iron, hangers, washer, and dryer in unit.
- Cleaning Supplies: Swiffer sweeper and pads, vacuum cleaner.
View our photo gallery and take a look inside our apartments.
6. Which utilities are my responsibility?
All utilities are included in your monthly rent payment.
7. What is the guest policy for my corporate stay apartment?
Management must be notified for guests staying longer than 7 days.
8. What are the rules for personalizing my apartment?